At OftenDining, we believe the privacy of personal information is an important issue for our website’s users.
Personal Information Collected
When signing up for an account or using one of the functionalities of the website, you provide us with personal information that we need to fulfill the intended request.
The personal data we collect and store about our users is as follows:
- Personal Data: Name, password, email address, phone number, and delivery address.
- Usage Data: Order data, and reservation data.
- Financial Data: Billing information, and tokenized card data.
- Derivative Data: IP address, and user agent.
Third party analytics tools (E.g., Google Analytics) may also collect data about site usage, device information, the intention to buy goods or services, and orders which have been processed. You may opt out of these tracking tools by blocking the use of these third-party cookies or by opting out of these analytics services directly.
How Personal Information Is Used
The personal data we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Allowing users to maintain a personal account.
- Ordering services and products offered on our website.
- Interacting with loyalty programs offered by our clients.
- Allowing clients to export marketing opt-ins to other services.
- Tracking the usage and performance of our website.
- Monitoring issues that may occur on our website.
We do not collect personal information for any reasons other than fulfilling the website’s intended purposes or enhancing the website’s experience.
Who Your Information Is Shared With
The personal information that you provide to us is shared directly with our clients for the essential purposes of providing the services offered on our website. Your information may also be shared with integrated partners whose services are required by certain clients. Only data that is essential to a third-party partner’s service is shared with these partners. Personal data that we collect about our users is stored in our database indefinitely for our records but can be deleted upon request.
If you have any questions about Often Dining’s privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Deactivate Your Account
You can deactivate your account through the following steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to your Account’s Profile page.
- Click ‘Deactivate Account’ button.
- Enter the account’s current password.
- Click the ‘Deactivate Account’ button.
- Your account should be deactivated and you should be logged out.
Note: If your account does not have a password, please log out and use the password reset feature to generate one.
Data Deletion Requests
If you wish to request for us to deactivate your account or delete your data, please send an email to: email@example.com
with information outlining your request. Please use the email address associated with the account to send any requests so ownership can be verified.
How To Remove Facebook App Permissions
Upon logging in with Facebook and granting our app permssions, our website queries Facebook for your profile’s main email address and public profile data. This data is used to verify ownership of your email address and fill in any name data fields for a new user. If you wish to remove our app’s read permissions, you can do so through the following steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Apps and Websites’ settings section on Facebook.
- Look for ‘OftenDining’ in the list of Apps and Websites.
- Click the Remove button on the page.
- Click the Remove button on the popup.
- Our read permissions should now be revoked and you should no longer be logged into the site.
Note: You can generate a password for your account by logging out and using the password reset feature with the email associated with your facebook account.